|

516 viewsPhoto from the Library of Congress
|
|

516 viewsPhoto from Essex County Illustrated 1897
|
|

1901 Map516 views
|
|

1889 Map516 views
|
|

1873516 views
|
|

Unknown Year515 views
|
|

1847515 views
|
|

First Rectory514 viewsPhoto from "History of the Church of St. Rose of Lima"
|
|

1873 Map514 views25, 29 Thomas Street c. Pennsylvania Ave.
|
|

1873 Map514 views818, 820 Broad Street
|
|

1912 Map514 views74, 88 Union Street
|
|

1909 Map514 views761 - 771 Clinton Avenue corner South Sixteenth Street
|
|

514 viewsPostcard
|
|

514 viewsPhoto from Alberto Valdes
|
|

1892 Map513 views510 Broad Street
|
|

1908 Map513 views13th Avenue & 9th and 10th Streets
|
|

1908 Map513 views39 Morton Street n. High Street
|
|

1926513 viewsWhen Mulberry Street passed in front of the church.
A still from "Sightseeing in Newark 1926 Part 1 "
|
|

513 viewsPhoto from the NPL
|
|

513 viewsPhoto from Alberto Valdes
|
|

512 viewsPhoto from Dan Silva.
|
|

1911 Map512 views399, 407, 409 Broad Street
|
|

1926 Map512 views646 - 654 Summer Avenue
|
|

1927 Map512 views68 - 70 Bowery Street (Fleming Avenue) c. Freeman Street
|
|

1868 Map512 views
|
|

After the Fire512 viewsPhoto from Hank Przybylowicz
|
|

1930512 viewsPhoto from Alberto Valdes
|
|

512 viewsCopyright photo from the Samuel Berg Collection at the Newark Public Library. To view the collection please visit their
web site.
|
|

1911512 views
|
|

511 viewsFrom "The 50th Anniversary of the High St. Presbyterian Church" 1899
|
|

511 viewsPhoto from Dan Silva.
|
|

1889 Map511 views125, 143 Union Street
|
|

511 views
|
|

511 views~1880
From "Quarter-Century's Progress of New Jersey's Leading Manufacturing Center"
|
|

511 viewsPhoto from "Quarter Century's Progress of NJ Leading Manufacturing Centers" 1887
|
|

1897510 viewsFrom "Essex County, NJ, Illustrated 1897":
|
|

1908 Map510 views106 Sussex Avenue n. Dey Street
|
|

510 viewsFrom: "Newark, the Metropolis of New Jersey" Published by the Progress Publishing Co. 1901
|
|

01510 viewsFrom “Library of Congress”
|
|

510 viewsOn right behind trees.
Postcard
|
|

2017 View of the Original Building510 viewsPhoto from Dan Silva
|
|

1912 Map509 views380 South Seventh Street, 103 Sixteenth Avenue
|
|

1908 Map509 views106 Ann Street c. Hamburg Place
|
|

Under Construction showing temporary church509 views~1905
From "Views of Newark" Published by L. H. Nelson Company ~1905
|
|

View from Branch Brook Park509 views
|
|

Newark's First Meeting House; How the People went to Church509 viewsFebruary 4, 1906
|
|

1892 map508 views316 South Orange Avenue
|
|

Opening of the Rialto Theatre 508 viewsFormer location of the Third Presbyterian Church
|
|

Upper Left Side508 viewsWilliam F. Cone Photographer
|
|

Father M'Keever's Work in St. Rose of Lima's Church508 views1908
|
|

1875508 viewsPhoto from Essex County Illustrated 1897
|
|

508 viewsPhoto from "Official Programme Newark's Anniversary Industrial Exposition 1916"
|
|

130 Firemen Fight Early Morning Blaze at Second Presbyterian508 viewsDecember 2, 1930
|
|

1897507 viewsFrom "Essex County, NJ, Illustrated 1897":
|
|

507 viewsFrom "Anniversary Record - St. Paul's M. E. Church 1853 - 1894"
|
|

1908 Map507 views337 - 341 S. Orange Ave. c. Tenth Street
|
|

1911507 views
|
|

506 viewsPhoto from Dan Silva.
|
|

Parsonage506 viewsFrom "Anniversary Record - St. Paul's M. E. Church 1853 - 1894"
|
|

1881506 viewsFrom "The 1881 Year Book of the Churches of Essex & Union Counties"
|
|

1889 Map506 views586, 592 High Street c. Court Street
|
|

1892 Map506 views25 Clinton Ave. c. Halsey Street
|
|

1909 Map506 views172 - 180 Belleville Ave.
|
|

A View from the NJ Bell Telephone Building506 views
|
|

506 viewsPhoto from Andre Garcia
|
|

View from Branch Brook Park506 viewsPhoto from NNJM
|
|

506 viewsLarger Format
|
|

Comfortable Rectory Provided at Church of Blessed Sacrament506 viewsFebruary 18, 1906
|
|

Right Side506 views1891
Photo from "Newark and Its Leading Businessmen"
|
|

1873 Map506 views
|
|

1926506 views
|
|

1873506 views
|
|

1868506 views
|
|

2003505 viewsPhoto from Jule Spohn
|
|

505 viewsPhoto from Dan Silva.
|
|

1892 Map505 views526, 528, 532 High Street
|
|

To Dedicate St. Michael's Chapel505 viewsMarch 11, 1906
|
|

Fine Old Colonial Mantel in House of Prayer Rectory505 viewsDecember 1, 1901
|
|

1868505 views
|
|

1901505 views
|
|
2469 files on 31 page(s) |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
19 |  |
 |
 |
 |
|