The Smyrna Baptist Church was formed in 1948 by the Rev. Felton T. LaMarr.
It is presently involved in the rebuilding of its community through Community
Urban Renewal Enterprise. Its non-profit community development organization.
The organization has built more than 130 units of housing in the Central
Ward since 1995.
Archive Information (Last Known location)
|Copyright 1998 - 2018 Glenn G. Geisheimer|