Emmanuel Lutheran Church (Swedish)

1898 -

Images

 

The Emmanuel Lutheran Church (Swedish) was organized about 1898. The church building was formerly used by the West Presbyterian Church. It was the mission of the Gustaf Vasa Church of Arlington.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
Danielson 1898 1901
Nils Swenson 1901  
August S. Pearson <1910> <1910>
Alfred Ostlund <1915> <1915>
C. W. Vetell <1920> <1920>
Karl J. Peel <1925> <1930>
Karl E. Mattson <1935> <1935>
Carl J. Franzen <1940> <1940>


Address From To
17 - 19 Bruce Street, n. Warren Street 1898 <1940>
     
     
     


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)