Holy Trinity Slavonic Lutheran Church

November 18, 1902 - ?



The Holy Trinity Slavonic Lutheran Church was organized on November 18, 1902. The church building was formerly used by Hope Chapel, a mission of the Clinton Avenue Reformed Church.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s


Reverend From To
Ludwig Novomesky <1906> <1925>
Gustav J. Chernansky <1930> <1940>

Address From To
177 East Kinney Street 1902 1930
401 - 407 Avon Avenue at 14th Street 1930 <1940>

LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #

Archive Information (Last Known location)

Records of Baptisms, Confirmations, Marriages, Members and Deaths are in the custody of the Church Clerk.