St. Matthew's Congregation Evangelical Lutheran Church

1903 -

Images

 

The St. Matthew's Congregation Evangelical Lutheran Church was organized in 1903 and the church was built in 1908. This church is under the Synodical Conference and under the Synod of Missouri. The church became self-supporting in 1913.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
William C. Schmidt ~1903 <1910>
Theodore S. Keyl <1915> <1940>
     
     


Address From To
51 State Street <1906> <1906>
280 - 282 Peshine Avenue 1908 <1940>
     
     


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)