Trinity English Lutheran Church

1904 - <?>

Images

 

The Trinity English Lutheran Church was organized in 1904 and is under the jurisdiction of the General Synod.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
H. S. Rhodes September, 1907 <1915>
William H. W. Reimer <1915> <1915>
M. F. Walz <1918> <1940>
     


Address From To
311 Waverly Ave., n. Eighteenth Avenue 1904 <1940>
     
     
     


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)

Records of Baptisms, Confirmations, Marriages, Members, and Deaths are in the custody of the Church Clerk.