Primitive Methodist Church

1836 - 1849

Images

 

The Primitive Methodist Church was organized approximately 1836. The church building was bought by the Mulberry Street German Church around 1848.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
J. Griffith approx. 1838 1840
William Sanders 1841 1844
     
     


Address From To
42 1/2 Mulberry Street 1836 1849
     
     
     


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)