September 8, 1907 - The New West Presbyterian Church
The Bruce Street/West Presbyterian Church was organized on June 15, 1902, from the Bruce Street Mission which was established in 1862.
From: Social Services Directory of Newark 1912
Church gives material aid to its own poor who are members, and to nonmembers with whom it is brought in contact in the course of church work.
Archive Information (Last Known location)