Calvary Presbyterian Church

June 21, 1868 -

Images

 

The Calvary Presbyterian Church was organized on June 21, 1868. In 1884 the chapel was replaced by a stone church with the dedication on June 22, 1884.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
Walter Condict 1868 1872
George Brayton 1873 1874
Isaiah B. Hopwood June 26, 1874 January 1, 1911 (Death)
Steely B. Rossiter 1911 <1915>
W. P. Lemon <1915> <1920>
Hugh Jack <1925> <1925>
George A. McAlister <1930> <1940>


Address From To
78 - 86 Pennsylvania Ave. c. Gillette Place 1869 <1940>
     
     
     


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)