The Third South Presbyterian Church was organized on February 15, 1906.
From: Social Services Directory of Newark 1912
Gives material aid to its own poor who are members, and to nonmembers with whom it is brought in contact in the course of church work. The pastor is responsible for visiting the poor. Men's Club is conducted under the auspices of the church.
Archive Information (Last Known location)
|Copyright 1998 - 2018 Glenn G. Geisheimer|