First Hungarian Presbyterian Church

December 13, 1908 - <1940>

Images

 

 

The First Hungarian Presbyterian Church was organized on December 13, 1908 by the Third Presbyterian Church. The church building was formerly used by St. Matthew's German Protestant Episcopal Church.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
John Dikovics 1908 <1910>
Frank Kovacs <1918> <1920>
Joseph Malasics <1925> <1935>
Joseph Rasky <1940> <1940>


Address From To
West Kinny Street 1908 <1910>
139 Wickliffe Street <1920> <1920>
580 S. 12th Street <1925> <1940>
     


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)