First Ruthenian Presbyterian Church

June 20, 1909 - <1940>

Images

History

The First Ruthenian Presbyterian Church was organized on June 20, 1909. The name changed to First Ukrainian PresbyterianChurch of St. Peter and St. Paul <1925>.

Newspaper Articles

March 10, 1912 - Mass and Prayers to Virgin in a Presbyterian Church

 

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
Waldimir Pyndykowski 1909 April 9, 1912
Basil Kusiw <1915> <1918>
John Kocan <1920> <1925>
Basil Kuslw <1930> <1935>
Luke Standret <1940> <1940>


Address From To
49 - 51 Beacon Street 1909 <1940>
     
     
     


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)