North Park / House of Hope Presbyterian Church

October 30, 1890 -

Images

 

 

The North Park Presbyterian Church was organized on October 30, 1890 from a chapel that was supported by the Park Presbyterian Church. In 1898 the name was changed to House of Hope Presbyterian Church. On June 4, 1902 the church ceased to be independent and was once again take care of by the Park Church as a mission.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
Alfred Nicholson June, 1890 1893
Jacob Freshman 1894 1895
J. Garland Hamner, Jr. 1896 1902
Edmund B. Gearhart <1906> <1906>
Albert Grigg <1910> <1910>


Address From To
Aqueduct 1892 1894
362 Highland Avenue 1895 1897
28 Highland Avenue <1900> <1910>
     


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)