St. Paul's Presbyterian Church

117 Union Street

Images

From Joao Soares:

St Paul's was the first Portuguese speaking church of Newark who originated in the kitchen of the Sixth Presbyterian Church in 1929. Sometime after 1935 the Presbytery of Newark asked St Paul's to take over the building as St. Paul's Presbyterian Church. St. Paul's was/is an immigrant church with sermons in Portuguese made up of Portuguese and Brazilian members.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
Samuel S. Rizzo 1929 December 21, 1945
Wilson de Castro Ferreira June 1947 September 1948
Anthony A. Monteiro 1940 1974
Edijéce Martins Ferreira 1974 1976
Joel Paulo de Souza Jr 1976 1979
João Wilson Faustini 1982 1996


Address From To
117 Union Street   Present
     
     
     


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)