The First Presbyterian Church of Vailsburg was organized with 70 members on February 9, 1898 by the Presbytery of Morris and Orange. The name was changed to Kilburn Memorial Presbyterian Church in 1907 in honor of Clara and Margaret Kilburn, organizers of the Sunday School.
July 10, 1910 - Will Soon Begin Work on New Vailsburg Church
Archive Information (Last Known location)
FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY CATALOG: A brief history of Kilburn Memorial Presbyterian Church.