Pilgrim Baptist Church

March 8, 1868 -December 28, 1871
1899-1902
1926-after 1957

Images

 

The Pilgrim Baptist Church was organized on March 8, 1868. On December 28, 1871 the church changed it's name to the Sherman Avenue Baptist Church.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
Samuel Baxter 1868 1870
Robert McGonegal 1870 1871
T. Auriol Hughes 1899 1902
Ethelred Ricks 1929 1929


Address From To
Hermon Street c. Thomas Street 1868 1871
149 Elm Street 1899 1902
36 Hudson Street 1926 after 1957


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       

Archive Information