Second Baptist Church

before 1835-1846

Images

 


"F" on the map showing location

 

Church building at 251 Market Street was purchased by the Emanuel German Methodist Church in 1845

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
J. H. Ricketts approx. 1836 1838
Thomas Brown 1838 1839


Address From To
245, 251 Market Street 1835 1843
321 Broad Street 1844 1844
251 Market Street 1845 1846


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)