The Second German (Twelfth Ward) Baptist Church was organized in 1875.
In June, 1863, a Sunday School had been organized on Niagara Street. The
Rev. A Transchel was a missionary from 1864 to 1866 with Rev C. Kraft
taking charge in 1866. A chapel was dedicated on September 4, 1866 at
the corner of Niagara and Paterson streets.
Archive Information (Last Known location)
|Copyright 1998 - 2018 Glenn G. Geisheimer|