St. James Episcopal Church

April 13, 1888 - <1940>

Images

 

St. James Episcopal Church began as a mission of Trinity Episcopal Church on April 13, 1888. The original structure was on the corner of Belleville and Bloomfield Avenues. In 1891 a new site was secured and a church was built.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
Cyrus B. Durand 1888 1904 (Death)
T. Percival Bate November 1, 1904 <1920>
Percy T. Olton <1925> <1940>


Address From To
98 Belleville Ave. 1889 1891
235 Belleville Ave. 1891 <1940>


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)