St. John's Episcopal Church

September 2, 1867 - <1940>

Images

 

St. John's Episcopal Church was organized on September 2, 1867. Originally the church was located at Elwood And Lincoln Avenues in the part of Woodside that was in Belleville. The corner stone was laid by Bishop Odenheimer on November 29, 1867. The church was formally opened on September 15, 1868.

Reverends Addresses LDS FHC
Microfilm #'s
Archive
Information

 

Reverend From To
Samuel Hall February 8, 1868 1873
Henry M. Barbour April, 1873 1876
George C. Pennell 1879 1879
Arthur B. Conger 1880 1883
Alonzo L. Wood 1884 1892
Frank A Sanborn 1893 Unknown
George W. Lincoln Unknown Unknown
Rowland S. Nichols February 28, 1906 1913
C. P. Parker 1913 <1915>
Albert M. Farr <1915> <1918>
J. Frederick Hamblin <1920> <1940>


Address From To
Lincoln Ave. c. Elwood Ave., Woodside September 15, 1868 <1940>


LDS FHC Microfilm #'s

Information Starting Year Ending Year LDS Microfilm #
       

Archive Information (Last Known location)